Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mondays Stocks To Watch - PRPM, TLAN, SDIR, PRMO



PRPM this stock is sitting right at its 52 week low and looks poised to post nice gains heading into next year.  Investors are a smart bunch and know if they get in before the company announced 400 million share buyback, they stand to profit in a big way.  I would put PRPM on your watchlist, if you haven't already.  At $.0003 a share this is a high risk/reward type stock.

TLAN held support on Friday at $.002 and looks to move up from there.  The recent selling has created what I think is a great buying opportunity.  This isn't a dead, empty shell stock.  There is a thriving company inside it making this stock, in my view, one of the most undervalued ones out there.

SDIR is starting to work its way through some heavy resistance.  I would not be surprised if this stock finally gives investors what they have been waiting for.  The stock has yet to mount any serious rally since its drop several months ago.  I think that will change soon.


PRMO I have been featuring this stock on my blog for several months now.  Initially is was a bidless stock, and then surged to $.0004.  It rests at bid $.0001 ask $.0002 currently as traders/investors alike have fled to other stocks in hopes of catching some profits.  I think PRMO will surprise a lot of people going forward and those who sold, will be looking to get back in when PRMO is at higher prices.

No comments: