Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - GOHG, WTCT, TLAN, RTGV


GOHG this stock looks to have bottomed today and has begun to rally. I think we could see a quick 50-100% gain tomorrow, and possibly more into weeks end.

WTCT what a rally mid-day, and it just didn't stop all the way into the close. I mentioned yesterday that $.003 would be the next point of resistance. I think we could gap right over that price at the open tomorrow. That would bring the big $.005 into focus.

TLAN although volume has been light, this stock has held its ground and I couldn't feel better about the way its trading right now. Sure I'd like to see it at $.01 already, but good things take time to develop, and with TLAN I think its will be worth the wait. Remember these shares are valued at $.05 for the purposes of a recent transaction. Also the float has been reduced by over 11 million shares and the company is on the cusp of profitability. I think the current prices offer an excellent buying opportunity.

RTGV today's press release and after hours filing were both good news in my book. Kudos to this company for putting value back into this stock and building what appears to be a nice growth story. In the span of 3 months assets went from $0 to over $2 million, revenue from $0 to almost $500k. For $.0131 a share this stock, in my book, is trading well below where it should be valued.

No comments: