Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursdays Stocks To Watch - PRRY, APRM, TLAN, TYTN

PRRY this stock looks like a great bottom type play.  The company recently announced some news that could mark the turning point after a drop from over $.75 a share last year to current levels.  I think PRRY will post a nice rally from here and deserves being added to your watchlist.

APRM with 6 fresh filings at OTC markets after an almost one year hiatus, I think the company is ready to get its ecommerce site up and running.  This is a site they project to pull in almost $13 million in revenue in its first year.  Considering APRM's very small share structure, this is great news for shareholders.  APRM has 58 million share float, 62 million shares outstanding and 100 million shares authorized.  This share structure has not changed in over a year.  At current levels I think APRM offers a great opportunity.

TYTN  I've covered this stock in the past, and it appears it is getting attention again.  I've always felt this stock has potential to rally.  The stock needs to break through $.001 to really get going.  A break of that figure brings $.0014 into focus.  Keep a close eye on this one the next few days.

TLAN they have updated their share structure today on OTCMarkets.com.  They have followed through on their April press release to reduce the outstanding shares, which speaks about the management running this company.  They have recently reduced the outstanding shares, the float, eliminated all preferred stock, and have zero convertible debt.  I think investors are finally starting to catch onto this stock, and I think it won't be trading down here much longer.  Those of you who follow this blog know how I feel and how I've felt about this stock for quite some time.  I think TLAN's best days lie ahead and with all the positive strides the company has made for its shareholders the stock will continue to react positively.

No comments: