Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HPGS - A Bottom Alert









HPGS has dropped from $1.50 a share to $.125 a share over the course of two months. I think the stock is well over due for a bounce. Recently I called GGRI for a bounce, it went from $.014 to over $.20 a share. Yesterday I called for NXOI to rally 100-150%, it soared almost 400%. It may be luck, and admittedly I'm not perfect. But for the last few months, while the market has been in its summer doldrums I've been busy finding some amazing bottom trades and I think HPGS will follow in that trend.

Look at the above chart. Where would you feel better buying this stock at $1.50 back in June or $.125 right now? The risk of more losses is there, but considering the huge drop in price per share I think there is the potential for a big rally for HPGS in the short term. Whether that rally can be sustained is another question. We could be looking at a long term low for this stock right here. I think we will find out over the next few days.



No comments: