Wednesday, February 21, 2007

AXGJ - Finding The Bottom



Sometimes I scratch my head wondering if there ever is truly a bottom. My 11 month old daughter has found the bottom of the stairs and the bottom of her sippy cup, but for some reason I can not find the bottom of this stock. It has been trending downward for some time and most noticeably right after lunch... to make anyone holding this a little more nauseous.

But I say buy. Why? The laws of nature, the winds of change, what goes up must come down... I mean what comes down must go up - at least slightly - before going down. Is a r/s in the cards for this one? Maybe but before we all forget about this stock and move on to other slower downers I think we see a rebound here at least briefly. Don't go chasing what you can't catch. This one does not need chasing.

I think I've found my bottom here. AXGJ - Buy before we bounce and sell before we drop again. Happy trading.

No comments: