Friday, April 13, 2007

Pennystock's Pick For The Coming Week: ATLJ


I picked ILGY and it zoomed ahead 160%. My Next Pick is ATLJ. Please do your own research. This is not a buy recommendation. I am not a registered analyst. I don't have a series 7 , series 12, and I don't like Maria Bartiromo. Unless somehow my wife allowed us a one night stand. Ok I am awake now.


This chart was supposed to be more of a joke than anything else. Lets face it, this stock has tanked over the long run. Back in February it was at $.002 and ran to $.016. Now that is some serious cash. In March they issued this PR:
Asia Telecom Ltd. (Other OTC:ATLJ.PK - News) (Frankfurt:HZK.F - News) would like to announce that the Company has applied for a new CUSIP number and will be seeking a symbol change. The Company has ordered the NOBO list as the company seeks to help shareholders find answers to naked short selling.
Vice President Mike Palmer stated: "This is one more attempt made by our Company to reflect the desire to preserve share value for our shareholders."
The company, like many others, feels thay have been a 'victim' of short sellers. But the difference will be if they actually get the new symbol and CUSIP. Covering will have to take place and we could see a very nice run.
Another recent PR confirmed share structure as well as earnings: The Company's share structure is as follows:
Authorized Shares: 500,000,000
Outstanding Shares: 325,112,508
Vice President Mike Palmer stated: "We felt it necessary to advise our shareholders once again that the information available concerning our share structure is true and accurate. Having said this, we are anticipating that our current and upcoming projects will result in earnings of $0.01 per share or better."
So they expect earnings of $.01 a share or better? That is stellar news. Why does this stock keep falling? A conservative multiple of 10 gives you a stock that is worth $.10 a share or, as the company stated, better. ATLJ was trading at $.026 a share at the end of February. Here we are two months later with a share price in the low to mid $.002's.
I do see a rebound coming. This company is also good at keeping their shareholders informed.
The next company update regarding the new CUSIP will move this stock considerably. But even without a PR I see a modest $.004 by next week, and if we get another shareholder update or any positive PR we could go even higher. I am not going to write about 100%+ gains for this stock like I did for ILGY. I do see a 50% sometime next week. So if a 50% gain isn't enough for you I apologize. But lets get real, it is tough picking 100%+ stocks all the time. I have to get a break every now and then.
My pick of ATLJ is my opinion only. Do your own DD. I felt ILGY had hit bottom. It took a little over a week before it gained 160%. I don't see ATLJ blowing up right away either. Feel this one out. The spread is high. Sometimes the bid and ask are right next to each other, other times someone is trying to steal your money. The MM"s will lure you in to buying at a much higher price than you have to. If you want to buy this stock put in a price you are willing to spend and hold that spot.
Most of all sell as the stock appreciates in value. No sense buying stock if you don't sell!
Finally..... go ATLJ!


No comments: