Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ZIXI - Strong Buy

Ok boys and girls. I called this one a month or two back at $1.83 and it went to $2.50.

Now we've fallen back. I would post a chart but I don't have the time. Basically we are oversold. I bought yesterday and hope to sell at $2 or more. The company is growing and I only see the last downturn as being temporary. Actually I hope it drops so I can add more at a cheaper price. But I really think $1.67 is the bottom and we could go higher than $2.50 this time.

I am 2x as good with stocks that actually have to report to the SEC. Just check out my last few picks. SMOD at $11.80, HNAB $1.54 CPHD at $7 .
Than do a search for a post I made about HSOA at http://www.pennystockforums.net If you don't have the time here it is
"Look at my posts above. Was I right or wrong? We hit $4.32 today. The shorts are soon going to be squirming in their pants, but this stock is so manipulated that it doesn't matter YET. Soon we head up. By May we are at $6. Quote this, look back at this comment.... but I am right $6 by May!"
I was off a little we are actually at almost $7. Another dead on hit.
So mark this post. ZIXI by June will be back in the mid $2's.

No comments: