Thursday, September 13, 2007

AVVWE - Our Next Stock Pick

AVVWE - This could be a case of history repeating itself. The "E" on the end of AVVW simply means that it is an Excellent time to buy this stock. I'm just kidding (although I do think it is an excellent time to buy AVVWE) Actually the 'E' means that the company is late filing its annual documents with the SEC. This is not uncommon for OTCBB stocks, so it should not be something to worry too much about.
Here is some quick information. Check out their web site - It looks professional enough. My skin is in pretty good shape though, but it looks like some people do buy their products.
AVVWE — AVVAA World Health Care Products, Inc.
Box 4591710 Shuswap AveLumby, BC V0E 2G0 Canada
http://www.avvaa.com/
Phone: (250) 547-2048
Before I continue I want you to know that I do own 5 million shares of stock. I purchased the shares on the open market - some at $.0005 and $.0004. The company does not pay me - actually the company likely does not have a clue this site exists. I am picking AVVWE to run because it has in the past and it looks poised to do so again.
Why do I think it is ready to run? First look at the two charts below. The last two times the CMF has gone green the stock has appreciated in value over 100%. The CMF is about to go green again. The stock is also being accumulated. Why? Because the company is not diluting anymore. The selling is done!! It is impossible for the company to sell any more shares until they raise their authorized shares. A vote for that is up in October. No dilution = a buying opportunity in my opinion.




With the authorized shares at 750 million, there will be no further dilution until October. Another factor to consider is that the company only wants to increase the a/s and makes no mention of a reverse split.
This is a highly speculative stock. It could go to $.0001 or it could go to $.001. I'm leaning toward a 100 - 200% rise. But if the volume remains low the stock might not climb. I'm thinking that volume will return and the stock will rise much like it rose in July!
Please do not view my opinions here as investment advice. Do your own DD!

No comments: