Thursday, January 22, 2009

SGLS - Signature Leisure Inc. - impending explosion

SGLS closed up 160% on unusually strong volume. The stock has been mired in the .0002 - .0004 range for several weeks. The stock was virtually dormant until the last few trading sessions.

What does this tell you? Usually unexpected volume is met with more unexpected volume, if that makes any sense. Volume is not by chance, someone likely is accumulating shares for an impending run. For anyone who trades penny stocks, unexpected volume is a great indicator of things to come.

SGLS could be poised for a significant run higher here. Look for this stock to receive more investor interest over the next several weeks and the stock to surge from its close today of $.0014.

I don't think $.005 - $.01 is out of the question here. I will revisit this post in a few days to see how my prediction fared. So far I have been fairly accurate.

Keep SGLS on your watch list and if your in the mood for a several 100% profit you might want to listen to this penny stock guru and nab a few SGLS shares for the ride up.

1 comment:

LV said...

Nice one. I wish I had seen this before the market opened Friday. I would have been all over it.