Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Penny Stock Guru - New Pick TBA Shortly To Subscribers

I am now offering a subscription for my best picks.

Subscribers also get to email me their questions and concerns regarding particular stocks.

I have been asked numerous times what I gain from my insight and knowledge of penny stocks. Aside from some small advertising revenue I have received nothing to date. A few have suggested a subscription service to those willing to get my picks first and have access to my opinions.






I receive and respond to an amazing amount of email and questions. I have realized my time is now worth a little money.

This is what I am offering today:

* Access to my best picks each month
* The ability to email me with questions about a stock
* I will send out at least one stock pick a month
* I will respond promptly to any of your questions regarding a stock
* I will still write for free on the blog - so please don't worry about that
* The subscription is on a monthly basis and you can cancel at anytime

My ability to find stock poised for big gains, before those big gains happen, is something that many have made money off of. My aim is to keep those winning picks coming. HESG, CENV, GBJT, PGCR just to name a few. PGCR CENV were 1000% gainers. HESG is a 700% gainer. The subscription service will get you the alerts on stocks poised to move before the crowd.

The email you use to sign up will be the email the alerts are sent to unless you would prefer a different address.

You can email me at pennystockgurus@gmail.com





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

signed up and waiting for the first one... made $4k on HESG and was in the CENV run. Thanks GURU

Anonymous said...

Are YOU IMPATIENT? This was the best thing I ever did! You can get stock picks days before everyone else!!! Just copy and past the following link.



http://ebe297xg8fkh2ue4t8j3exevf7.hop.clickbank.net/

penny stocks said...

Hi, i read your blog and i think you really can help me to become a trader. This blog suggests you are an experienced trader. Thanks for your help.

penny stocks said...

After reading your idea in this blog, i think you have gained much knowledge on stocks trading. So i think it can meet my current needs as i am keenly intersted to explore more on it.

penny stocks said...

Hi, i am a beginner in trading penny stocks. I would like to know more about this trading and i appreciate your efforts to reflect on this speculative trading.

penny stocks said...

Hi, i always think is there possibly to get right penny stocks pick anywhere. I got answer to my question after visiting this blog. Thanks for giving information.