Sunday, December 27, 2009

SPHE - The Start Of Something Good?




I recieved an e-mail this morning from one of my subscribers concerning SPHE.  Just from looking at the chart I can tell this is a thinly traded stock that is not on many trader's watchlists. 



The company just released some financial's this month, of which I have yet to peruse.   Going back 4 or 5 months this stock was hit with above average volume and the price per share pushed toward $.08.  With current prices well below that level, and a company that is obviously trying to get its things in order, this stock might be trading much higher from here into 2010.

I'll have more on SPHE once I examine the financials.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never seen this one before...

Anonymous said...

Its up 37% today, apparently going to a dollar, big morocco deal going on.