Monday, January 25, 2010

CBAI - The Guru Called The Top On January 5th

The CBAI poll I started recently is closed for voting. I thank all those who took the time to vote.  Over 50% of the votes call for a 50% loss, which has already happened.  I've got some pretty smart readers.  Of that 50% half think a 75% plunge is in the cards.  I'd say its well on its way.  The guru has been calling for a nice drop for CBAI since the start of the new year.

The two charts I have posted below show just how accurately the I called CBAI's top.  I sometimes amaze myself with my accuracy.  My post on January 5th read verbatim - The Run Is Over.  Have a look here:


http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/01/cbai-run-is-over.html


I have received many emails asking when is a good time to get back on this stock.  My answer is to stay away until the dust settles.  You might be suprised just how much further this bloated stock will fall.

Don't forget this fall coincides with insiders getting instantly vesting stock options.  Kind of like instant oatmeal except you get to screw a million plus dollars out a pack of gullible retail investors.  I wrote about that here:

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/01/cbai-company-losing-2-million-per.html







No comments: