Monday, January 18, 2010

KATX - Next Target $.10




I hate jumping on bandwagons, but KATX looks appealing here, even after posting some 2,000% gain from the November lows.  The current rally is occurring amidst less volume than the last rally and at higher prices.  It is taking less money to move this stock and I view this as a  positive sign.   It is a sign that leads me to believe that more gains are on the way.


I've set my short term target at $.10 for this week.  If the stock break $.04 to the downside that is a signal to sell and move on, but anything over that price I say let it ride.

I also suspect the stock will gap up in early Tuesday trade as the long weekend gave a chance for everyone to tell their friends about this stock.  If you are looking for a position wait an hour or so and re-evaluate.


No comments: