Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CMKM - Added To The Guru's Buy and Hold List

 

CMKM, China Marketing Media, is a stock I brought to my subscribers, via the subscriber forum, a few weeks back.  This is a stock, that until recently, had not traded a share.  Now it appears there is liquidity being added into the market.

When I brought this stock to my subscribers a few trades at $.04 and $.05 had occurred.  Just last week a trade took place at $.51 a full 1,000% higher than only weeks ago.  Currently there is only one market maker on the ask side with a price of $.20.   I believe this will change as liquidity keeps coming into this stock.  It may take a while.

I urge you to look through the filings for this company, it is full of impressive numbers for a penny stock.  I project a 2010 EPS of $.13 and give $1.00 as the first target, which is a several hundred percent gain from today's asking price, which is why the Guru has added it to the Buy and Hold list.

I will have more on this one in the days and weeks ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to ADVC back on that list. It disappeared for a few days...

Robert Wilcox said...

Yes I did not realize I had removed it. ADVC is quality dividend paying, growing, transparent company. I still think it trends higher in the months ahead.

Anonymous said...

Interesting Pick. Up 100% today.