Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CMKM - Already Up Almost 1,000% Since I Brought This Stock To My Subscribers On February 2nd

On February 2nd I brought CMKM to my subscribers via the forum.  I noted how the stock lacked an ask, meaning, no market was being made for the stock until the start of this month.  On February 1st and the 2nd an offer appeared on the ask via market maker Nite.  Volume slowly started to come and a few sales at $.04 and $.05 took place.

The bid then crept to $.06, then $.10, then $.15 and now the bid sits at $.38.  Almost 1,000% higher than it was initially.  The $.51 price has already been hit.

When this stock was at $.04 I told my subscribers that I felt this stock would hit $1 at some point this year.

This is my forum post verbatim:


CMKM

Postby bob wilcox » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm
This stock just came into the OTC last fall. Filings hit the wires recently and the company earns roughly $.13 a share. I've been waiting for market makers to come into the picture. AS recently as Friday there was no market maker on the ask side. Between yesterday and today market makers have been coming to the bid side and the ask side is at $.20.

My point with this stock is finding these under the radar stocks can prove to be quite lucrative. Some trades on this stock went through at $.04 and $.05 . The bid is now $.10.

I think this stock should be trading over a $1 and I feel it will at some point this year assuming they continue injecting liquidity into the issue.
Bottom Line:

Even at $.38 the upside potential is there for $1 or more.  This is why CMKM is a pennystockguru Buy and Hold.


Short Term Target $1
Long Term Target $1.50

No comments: