Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Guru's Thurday Watchlist - KNOS, WAMUQ, POWN, VCTY





KNOS
the action for this stock was a little suspect. I was expecting further gains, but one forgets that many penny stock investors do not trade full-time. The trading today was likely old shareholders liquidating without knowing the true future value of the stock when a merger candidate is found. I still like KNOS for more gains.

WAMUQ continues to trend higher just as the Guru forecast only days ago. The short term target of $.30 is well within reach. This stock could see further gains once that price level is breached.

POWN is a stock I am thinking of adding to my buy and hold list. I am waiting to see if it pulls back a little after such an impressive run. In any case my longer term $1 target makes this an attractive stock from here on out.
VCTY fought back and closed sharply in the green today. I expect the trading to be volatile until a trend is discovered and the price either continues its ascension or falls lower. This is a great stock for day traders at this point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck to all.

Anonymous said...

POWN pullback