Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Guru's Wednesday Watchlist - KNOS, ETLS, POWN, GDSM

KNOS this stock should see buyers on Wednesday as the prospects of a reverse merger loom on the horizon.   This is a stock that should be on your radar in the days ahead.

ETLS is a stock we like for further gains.  A recent SEC filing reveals significant insider ownership.  With only 300 million shares authorized this stock will head higher with only limited buying pressure.

POWN the Guru has been high on POWN for quite some time.  I would have to check my posts, but I do believe my long term target on POWN is $1.  At today's close that price represents a 300% premium.

GDSM up 50% today and could see more gains tomorrow.  This is one to add to your watch list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today not so good, 0-4. But I'll be back.