Monday, February 22, 2010

VCTY - Trade That Volkswagen In For A BMW

Any one who has been reading this blog recently knows how strongly I've felt about VCTY, and some of you may already be upgrading your wheels for a newer model.  I've received quite a few emails thanking me for bringing VCTY to their attention.  It has become a cash cow and I don't think that will change short term.

Today's money volume was impressive posting almost $1 million.  When I first brought VCTY to the blog it was trading only $20-$30k a day.

 I've been pounding the pavement about the obvious shorting of the stock.  I'm not a big fan of the penny stock shorting scenario but when it is just out there in plain sight it is hard to ignore.

VCTY has proven to be a huge money maker for my readers and subscribers and I don't think the run is over just yet.... why?  Because it appears these greedy market makers haven't even begun to cover their shorts in earnest.  So let's trade that Volkswagen in for a BMW... And after the run is over maybe a Ferrari.

Today's volume of 41 million shares represents almost 40% of the authorized shares.  Once again I question how 40% of the authorized can trade on a given day without a 300-400% gain.  This is after numerous trading sessions at much lower prices, where the stock languished and appeared to be manipulated.  Do not forget we still have that 88 million share day to account for.  Where did all those shares come?

These market makers are professionals at shaking retail traders out of their positions.  All they need to do is pull any bid support and the price comes under serious pressure. .

There is still the chance VCTY could post even more gains.  I think the market makers are still unsure whether this run has legs, otherwise they'd have covered their positions and the stock would be over $.05.  If the buying keeps up VCTY will be a stock that is talked about, and compared to, for many years to come.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think with today's action , some one has to trade his VW to clear the debt created .. lol

Robert Wilcox said...

Considering I gave my subscribers VCTY at $.0008 their only concern today was being able to sell for a 1,000% gain or a 3,300% gain.