Sunday, February 21, 2010

ZVTK - The Guru Calls The Top and It's Been A Slow Steady Death For Loyal Shareholders


Back on December 28th I wrote about ZVTK and how the big money would turn the believers into the bagholders.

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2009/12/zvtk-dont-be-one-holding-bag-when.html


I was right on the money with my call. Since I wrote that article the stock has dropped like a stone with nary a bounce.

I'm wondering where those people are who thought I was crazy to think ZVTK would fall. The ones who called me out via e-mail? Maybe next time you'll listen to the Guru... it would have saved you 75% of your investment.

2 comments:

Curry Vette said...

The ZVTK forums remind me of SPNG a year ago. People still think that this lightbulb is going to make them rich.
I still would like a bounce play on this one though.

Another good call Guru

Anonymous said...

guru? wtf?

you picked a day where the stocked popped because of pumping? If you look at the larger picture you will see the line trending up.