Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DMPD - The Guru Gave You A Chance To Beat The Crowd



While I do not advocate buying and holding most penny stocks, I am a fan of buying up stocks no one knows about and selling them when people finally discover them. This can include shell stocks that have an attractive share structure. They can also include actively traded companies that are priced well-below their market value.

Late last year I wrote about DMPD. The stock had just bumped up to $.002 a share. From that point on it gyrated in a fairly narrow range until finally breaking out of its shell today and closing at $.01.

Here is my post from last year:

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2009/10/dmpd-chance-to-beat-crowd.html

Buying at $.002 back then would have brought you a 500% gain today. I think today's price action will continue into the weeks end.

DMPD is a stock to add to your watchlist, if you didn't already have it there when the Guru first told you about it.


No comments: