Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Stocks To Watch - ETLS, TSLI, PGPM, AZTC

Little has changed from Thursday when the Guru had huge runners on his watchlist.


ETLS is a stock that continues to impress.  Readers had the chance to buy and sell for over a 100% gain so far.  I think this run is still getting going.  I stick to my .005 short term target.  That represents a 300%++ gain from today's close.

TSLI is a stock to accumulate while it remains under the radar.  The company issued an 8-K last month about an acquisition, but that has not been press released as of yet.  The time to buy these stocks is before everyone knows about them.  TSLI, Tapslide, remains cloaked inside a very hot penny stock market.

PGPM I brought you this stock two days ago at $.0005 and it hit $.0014 today.  I hope some of you listened to my post.  I liked the way it traded today and think another day or two of consolidation will be healthy before it makes its next move higher.

AZTC was on my watch list yesterday as well.  The stock closed up again today, and bears watching heading into the weekend.

No comments: