Friday, March 19, 2010

Stocks To Research This Weekend - TSLI, WTCG, TNXI,VIPR, ETLS


I will be quick with these and I would enjoy some feed back on these names:

TSLI acquisition coming will be huge for shareholders.

WTCG the stock tested recent highs and should trade above them next week.

TNXI my new buy and hold, I think anything around this $.10 level will be golden down the road.

VIPR another Guru I told you so.  $.0035.

ETLS  I started the week off with ETLS at $.0007 and it did not disappoint.  I think next week will be even more impressive.

1 comment:

burningwriter said...

I am not one of your subscribers but I do follow your blog everyday.

I was just going to say that VIPR has some good stuff coming.

Shareholders are getting excited because news might be coming out next week with the results of their dig.

If not next week, soon, but yes, you did mention it a while back.

What do you think of VIPR? Is there any way to access your forum without having to be a member?