Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stocks To Watch Monday - EMXC, PGPM, ETLS, THRR


EMXC, closed at $.0049 on Friday. It should get out of the gates strong and finish the holiday shortened week having tested and broken the $.01 mark.

PGPM seems to be consolidating for another test of recent highs. This stock trades in a wide range, keep this is mind if you are looking at taking a position.

ETLS this stock has traded off after a recent burst higher. I expect it to get back on its feet this week with the continued slow buying that we've grown accustomed to.

THRR is on the watch list because I still enjoy watching it trade. Regardless of all the news, fluff, hype, believers, and non-believers, this stock has been an excellent trade more many people. I still feel anyone holding longer than a day will be on the wrong side of the trade going forward. This stock remains a highly liquid, volatile stock that can be utilized to make quick profits.

4 comments:

Shrude Investa Alerts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shrude Investa Alerts said...

Just thought i would report this to you sir. ETLS is officially on hundreds of investors radar and we should see some action this week. The word is out and ain't no turning back. I have mobilized a massive campaign for ETLS recognition this weekend and we wait to see if it paid off. So that's whats up comment back if u have any questions comments or concerns.

Unknown said...

I was the one who hit the uptick at the bottom of emxc... but thanks a lot for the call =P <3 I think I'm gonna subscribe in a week or so.

Unknown said...

I was the one who hit the uptick at the bottom of emxc... but thanks a lot for the call =P <3 I think I'm gonna subscribe in a week or so.