Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stocks to Watch Thursday - THRR, WTCG, CFSC, KATX


THRR you know how I feel about this stock. I was right yesterday about the volatility. It went as high as $.003 a share before crumbling to $.0008. I suspect more carnage is in the cards as investors finally come to their senses regarding the supposed fantastical $.01 buyout. This stock is heading right back to $.0001, where it belongs. The only thing that will change that is another 4,000-1 reverse split, which can't be that far off.


WTCG this stock is one to be accumulated while the attention is else where. I like this stock longer term and think anything below $.003 is a gift.


CFSC I told my subscribers how I was impressed that this stock not only held its 525% gain from yesterday, but added to that gain today. That is impressive! Usually a stock will at least pull back a little. This tells me that something big is in the works and investors are holding on to see exactly what that is. At these prices, and with the positive trading action today, I think anything purchased around these prices could pay off handsomely down the road.


KATX I still feel KATX is on the brink of a breakout. A 20-30% break higher is coming and coming soon. That will confirm my short term $.10 target.

No comments: