Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stocks To Watch Wednesday - POWN, ETLS, VIPR, WTCG


POWN I can just feel this stock squeezing higher on Wednesday.  The excitement, the momentum, the upside potential is all very palpable.

ETLS closed higher again today.  The stock is slowly trickling higher in a very healthy manner.  With the CEO owning a big slice of the outstanding shares, there simply will not be enough to go around when the attention finally comes to ETLS.

VIPR for new comers to my blog I wrote about VIPR at the end of January.  It looks like I was right, and today's action could be indicative of things to come short term for VIPR.


http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/01/vipr-selling-is-over-reg-d-504-selling.htmlhttp://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/01/vipr-selling-is-over-reg-d-504-selling.html

If I was holding VIPR I may want to wait to see if the buying continues. $.005 is the next target.

WTCG looks to have found some decent support today in the low $.003 range.  I like this stock going forward.  This story stock has just turned its first few pages.  I expect a happy ending.

No comments: