Monday, March 29, 2010

Tuesday Stocks To Watch - TNXI, EMXC, ETLS, SARO


TNXI has traded down long enough.  It is mounting a rally and I think $.15 is the next short term stop.

EMXC this stock is curling up for a big price breakout.  $.01 could be seen as soon as tomorrow.

ETLS is back to its old ways.  Slow steady accumulation.  With the low share count and high insider ownership there is no reason why this stock shouldn't be trading over $.002 a share.

SARO was up again today.  I think it could see $.0012 or better before the run is over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The reason ETLS is not trading at a higher price is MM Control -_- TD Ameritrade gives me some BS excuse about not allowing me to open a position in ETLS. They gave me a list of 10 totally different reasons that list; fraud, security deficiency, etc.. they most random stuff and says, "I'm sorry but we cannot tell you which one of these reasons is the reason that you cannot open a position on ETLS, but we can tell you that each one of these offenses are VERY serious." -_- Wow GJ Nite.