Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wednesdays Stocks To Watch - CYCA, VIPR, CFSC, THRR



CYCA was up again today.  It looks to be getting some good momentum going.  Next stop would be $.003 if the buying continues.  Keep it on watch.

VIPR what an ugly day.  Close to a billion shares traded, record volume for the issue.  Someone took the bid and smacked it with a sledge hammer all day.  This put a damper on our target, and while I am hopeful for a bounce, I'd wait to see if the selling stops.

CFSC up 525% today on big buying volume.  I suspect more gains may be on the way.  The stock hit an intra-day high of $.007 before falling back.  Considering this stock was recent trading below $.001 I am surprised it held its gains so well.  This could imply that the stock is tightly held, meaning any demand for the stock will send it much higher.  If this one is not on your watch list I suggest you put it there.

THRR do not think I've changed my view of this stock.  With the Conference call tomorrow it will be a stock that sees volatility and volume.  This could be a sell the news event.  With a $.01 buyout offer approved by the board, this stock should be at $.009 or better..... unless this was all a ploy to get you to buy the stock.  Hmmmm.....

No comments: