Monday, April 5, 2010

EKWX - $.0025 - The Guru Gave This Stock To Subscribers at $.0001

Last week, after doing some research, I noticed EKWX had been reinstated with their Secratary of State.  For some of you investment beginners, a reinstatement of a dormant shell stock could be indicative of future activity.  I also noticed a name change to Barrington Industries LTD, which solidified my feeling that this stock was about to get some buying interest.  At that point, with the stock without a bid and several market makers willing to sell at $.0001 I alerted my subscribers in the subscriber only forum:

This bidless stock could get some volume once people find out what I stumbled across last night.
The company has been reinstated and looks to be merging with a Barrington Industries.

No comments: