Wednesday, April 14, 2010

KGRI - A PennyStockGurus Bottom Alert


KGRI touched a new 52 week low and closed at $.0004 a share. I think now is the time to start trying to catch this knife. The last time I posted a similar phrase was back at the end of December when I was talking about GOIG. What was the price of GOIG at that time? $.0004. GOIG then went on to mount a run to $.06 for a 15,000% gain from my bottom alert.

I am not putting KGRI on the same pedestal as GOIG, but I am saying that I have a good nose for these stocks. I can sense the capitulation and think that a sharp rally could follow over the next few days. At $.0004 a share, and considering this stock was trading well over $.01 last month, the risk for further decline is outweighed by the potential gain an explosive bounce would provide.

With today's closing price of $.0004, I think a quick bounce to $.0008 or better is in the cards. Considering this stock is trading like a F-117 Stealth Aircraft and eluding traders radars, a good burst of volume will likely set off the SAM's and Artillery Fire.

Below is the chart of KGRI. It has fallen for a year with nary a bounce. It is a risky stock, but one that could pay off with a several 100% gain.


4 comments:

Mikey said...

Thanks Guru. I love these triple zero penny stocks. Can't go much lower.

Anonymous said...

I'm in tmw morning, thanks GURU!

AZStoney said...

Love em too, trip 000's Guru, you have been hot lately. Let's rock!

Anonymous said...

Do you still think KGRI has some upside potential?