Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stocks To Watch Thursday - EMXC, ETLS, WTMK, POWN


EMXC gained some traction during the session and is setting itself up for another attempt at $.01. The promising sign is that the volume is lighter meaning shareholders are holding on for the next leg higher. I still believe this stock will see $.01 and then $.02 this year. I could be wrong, but I have the feeling I won't be.

ETLS continues to see phantom shares hitting the market. Unscrupulous market makers believe they can flood the market with non-existent shares and get away with it. I don't think this will last much longer.

WTMK is a stock we think is ready for a nice breakout. After two days of gains the stock consolidated today. With more steady buying this stock should see $.01 and beyond in short order.

POWN our Guru buy and hold has worked itself out of recent lows. The buyers on this last dip should make out once POWN takes another swing at its 52 week highs later on this month.

No comments: