Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wednesday's Stocks To Watch - CIND, AMHI, HMIT, CWRN


CIND broke through $.10 at the open and took a couple of swings at $.12 before falling over 30%. I think the stock will regroup and take another swing at $.10+. With the low share count and possible merger news on the way, CIND could post an explosive move. Keep it on your radar.

AMHI this stock has been slowly edging higher. You can search this blog for what I have said about AMHI in the past. I think $.01 is within reach this week.

HMIT has an impressive session and looks to build on it tomorrow. I think $.002 should come quickly putting $.003 as the next logical target to watch.

CWRN ran up early in the day only to falter later on. I would not be a buyer of this stock on anything other than a quick news related pop.

No comments: