Friday, May 7, 2010

The Guru Will Never Be For Hire

The Guru's Picks and Profiles Are Compensation Free. I Am Not A Promoter!


I just want to make this clear. I have never been paid to promote a stock/company, and I never will. All of my picks, analysis, alerts, and posts are crafted utilizing my own knowledge and experience. Although I have been approached by company's to profile their stocks for a fee, I have declined them. I have never been compensated to write on this blog, aside from advertising revenue.

If I feel a company merits the exposure I provide then I will cover them within my blog, for free.

I do not think there are sites covering the penny stock market that can say the same thing. My posts are unbiased and honest. I call out the scams and I point you toward the big gains, as evidenced by my last stock pick which soared over 3,000% from $.0008 to $.0265.

Thank you for reading and I hope what I write helps you navigate a very dangerous, but potentially prosperous, penny stock market.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know Bob, but good to remind peeps every so often, when they get confused......LOL.

Thanks for being here, your subscription service is second to none...IMO.

Unknown said...

Well said sir!

Anonymous said...

You have made me more money in one day than what I have made over several years of trading on my own!I want a life time membership to your service!Fo5

Anonymous said...

Thanks for what you do. You have been on a roll lately!!
~vikingzskillz~

Anonymous said...

My profits from CIND paid my court costs and kept me outta jail. Thank you!

True story. LOL

Anonymous said...

Your last pick wasn't 3000%

Anonymous said...

off topic, is bob wilcox your real name:)?

Peter Leeds said...

I wanted to commend you on your unbiased opinion with the penny stocks you select.

Our industry has a bad name, and it is always great to see another analyst who holds their ethics in high regard.

Best wishes,

Peter Leeds
The Penny Stock Professional

Anonymous said...

Your not the only site, A few more are around and are legit.

Dr. PennyStock is a great example!

Someone who is honest and true, just like you are. He is more of a T/A person, but still same concept!