Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Am The Exception Not The Rule

For those of you who are newcomers to this site I want to make it very clear... I am not like all those other penny stock sites. Why? For one I do not and have not received one penny of compensation to cover any and all the stocks on this site. That's right, not one penny.

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/02/gurus-picks-and-profiles-are.html

Any stock you see on this blog is there because I felt it was worthy of being on this blog. Not because someone gave me a check or wired me money.

When you sign up for a newsletter or go to a penny stock site, the majority of the time companies are paying these sites to promote their stocks. That is what makes pennystockgurus unique and attractive for penny stock investors. Since I receive ZERO compensation anything I write about is 100% UNBIASED. Many of you have already noticed that. I don't just write about how high stocks will go, I also write about the scams and money pits. I think that makes my blog have more credence than others who tout big gains because they are being paid to say so.

I, on the other hand, will say a stock is going higher because I truly believe it will.

I could just as easily take the money like these other sites, and write whatever these companies want me to write. Instead I think I've created a place where people come to see what is really going on in the penny stock world. I thank you for coming here and reading what I have to say.

4 comments:

Trenton Erker said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

You're the greatest!

Karma said...

Do you invest into the stocks before you send out the alerts to your members?

Karma said...

Didn't think you would answer that. It might be true that you don't get paid to promote your picks but you still walk off rich by buying super low before the alert,and dumping it onto your members after it's been pumped through your so called "alert". Nice scam!