Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RNWF - The Guru, Once Again, Has Been Spot On

For those of you that have been rooting against RNWF since I brought it to my readers in the mid $.001's, well you've been wrong.  See, in this murky penny stock world, it is tough being right.  Amidst the dilution, scams, reverse splits, and bogus buyout news, isnt it nice to have a place where you can find a stock like RNWF before the rest of the penny stock investment workd does?

Check out this chart I posted on the blog not two weeks ago:






Now check out the RNWF chart since:




That is the great thing about charts, they don't lie.  While anonymous, envious, posters can come blasting my blog posts in a slanderous fashion, I can back my posts with a chart.  RNWF has been another very successful call by this blog, and while I don't like tooting my horn much, I think it is important to put people in their place.

More often than not I am right.  In this murky world of penny stocks it isn't easy finding winning stocks on a consistent basis.  I have been producing these for some time now.  Maybe having a group of haters means I have hit the big time?

I still hold my target of $.01 and beyond for RNWF.  If today's action is any indication, RNWF may hit $.01 by Wednesday morning.  The buying volume was that intense.

RNWF remains a stock to watch in 2010.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GURU FOR PRESIDENT........TO THE WHITE HOUSE!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Bob would be great as president.....but would hate to lose the Guru to the white house. Let me get rich from his service first!....LOL.

Anonymous said...

http://socialmediaseo.net/2010/05/25/otc-rnwf-renewal-fuels-inc-reverse-merger-news-leak/

Anonymous said...

Guru, do not pay attention to these bashers as there are no guarantees in the stock market. Instead, please concentrate on your work...
You have been a blessing to many but not all.

AG said...

Still holding RNWF?