Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - RNWF, SCLL, IDCN, ENTI, NWTT

RNWF hit new 52 week highs today before pulling back.  I think this stock will hit and break $.01 in the short term.  The daily gyrations do nothing to sway my opinion on this stock.

SCLL is setting up for a big run.  I think the current price range is an attractive entry for the impending 300-500% run that lies ahead.

IDCN continues to consolidate at the $.0008 - $.001 level and looks like it might be ready for its run to $.0019 and beyond.  I am not losing my faith in this stock.

ENTI I think this stock will see a nice rebound to $.006 and possibly $.007 short term.  From there its anyone's guess.

NWTT this stock offers a great risk/reward opportunity.  I think buying down here will result in an easy 2-3x return down the road.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Guru, based on the RSI, RNWF appears oversold. How will this affect the view of .01?

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^ Regarding the above, I meant overbought.