Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wednesday Stocks To Watch - NWTT, CPHG, TCLIF, SPAL, RNWF

NWTT I do think it is only a matter of time before this $.0002-$.0003 stock heads to $.0004-$.0005 and beyond.

CPHG I think this stock sees $.01 and better tomorrow. It will settle back where it belongs, which certainly isn't at $.0064 a share.

TCLIF this is my favorite $.0001 - $.0002 stock and I feel strong about a solid move in the coming days. It is currently under accumulation and its only a matter of time before it takes off.

SPAL I think we will see a test of the $.075 high at some point. Considering this stock is trading off that number, I think a 300%+ gain could be had form today's closing price.

RNWF I didn't like the trading as much today in this issue, but I still feel strong about a big run coming for this stock. The time to be buying is while everyone is selling. I think those who have been buying a of late will be rewarded down the road.

6 comments:

Paul said...

I really don't know if this will make it down the road of $0.001, $0.002 or further.

Anvil Leather said...

MMTE is on the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!

Anonymous said...

OOAG is the real deal! potential to go $0.20+

Anonymous said...

CPHG down over 60%. So much for that. I hope it does rebound 'cause I took a chance & picked some up....at .004.

Anonymous said...

CPHG - after the dip today, its so darn cheap. Will probably double my position tmw morning.

Anonymous said...

75% short vol today on CPHG! It means MM's (I would assume) walked it down to cover their positions. I can't see how else a sub penny makes such a wild swing on relatively low volume.

IMO it will bounce back up as fast as it dipped today.