Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday Stocks To Watch - ARSC, TCLIF, SSWC, NWTT



ARSC this stock is truly flying under investors radar, which to me means its a great buying opportunity.  With penny stocks, buying in before the crowd is a sure fire way to make a lot of money.   ARSC is also trading at its bottom, which is another way to ensure a profit, by buying at the bottom. Just as I can sniff a bad triple zero stock out, namely EWRC, THRR, EVFN, I can find the winners and ARSC will be a winner.  Mark my words.

TCLIF rebounded nicely of its lows.  A very promising sign and one that could lead to more gains tomorrow.  Keep this stock on your radar.

SSWC I am long term with SSWC.  You may not see it on the watchlist every night but my $.005 short term target stands.  That's right the Guru is calling for $.005 by SSWC and more as it heads into the summer months.  In my view this stock represents an easy double at current prices.

NWTT came back strong and this bodes well coming into Friday's action.  I like NWTT for $.0015 soon and $.002 by the middle of next week.  Remember I was calling for big gains out of NWTT at $.0002/$.0003, so I just may know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Garett P. Williams said...

Wow, thanks. Straight to the point simple and concise.

Qun said...

I agree that ARSC gona run. Hopefully we can see 0.007 or 0.008 in the next 1 or 2 weeks.

It's not easy to move ARSC, but once it moves, it is hard to stop either! I see huge demand today :).