Friday, June 18, 2010

Stocks To Research This Weekend - SDGL, DYAP, TTXP, BTDG

SDGL is a stock that is undervalued and if you price it per recent SEC filings this $.019 stock should be trading at $.20 or better.  It's that simple.  Factor in recent material events and this stock is just starting to get some positive momentum.  I like this stock going forward and I don't think it will disappoint.

DYAP I wrote about this stock last week and since that time it has been consolidating for what I think will be a substantial move higher.  I suggest you take a close look at this stock over the weekend.

TTXP has traded off its highs on light volume.  With Gold hitting fresh highs today TTXP's reverse merger should be getting more attention than it has.  Shareholders are getting Mexican Gold and Silver mines at a time when these natural resources are in record demand.  I hold my previous views on this stock and I think that at $.014 the potential is there for some very serious gains down the road.

BTDG after a healthy Thursday session this stock took a step back today.  Two steps forward and one step back, as long as you aren't looking for a sprint BTDG is a stock that should impress in 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guru eyii .0001*.0002 is a minamar r/m play waiting to explode. Once r/m news hits we could see 1000 to 3000% gains like sswc and nwtt.