Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stocks To Watch - SDGL, TCLIF, BTDG, SSWC, RNWF

SDGL this $.02 stock is ready to make a move much higher.  With nice revenue numbers and continued acquisitions that only increase shareholder value this stock could see a substantial move from current levels.

TCLIF this lotto stock is seeing some big interest and consequently could see a big move higher.  I don't think $.0004-$.0005 short term is out of the question.  After that this stock could see $.001 if the buying continues.  This lotto deserves to be on you radar into the weekend.

BTDG this stock had a very impressive trading session.  It is an undiscovered gem, as I wrote a week or so ago.  I still feel the same about it and I think it could see $.10 or better down the road.  Call me crazy, but I'm right most of the time crazy only some of it.

SSWC  is ready for a green close.  I think buying on any dip tomorrow will be profitable come next week.  This stock has pulled back enough, its buy time.

RNWF looks ready to move into the $.003's and beyond.  You have to like how its trading now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget NWTT. Huge news coming Monday!

Anonymous said...

All of them tanking.......

Anonymous said...

the daily picks title should be more like: "Stocks To Watch As They Collapse - ...". Was thinking to purchase membership here. Nah!