Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stocks To Watch Wednesday- TCLIF, SDGL, SSWC, DYAP



TCLIF hit $.0007 today a full 700% gain in a few weeks before selling off into the close.  I think the late day selling can be explained by what I would call irrational selling as investors who were impatiently buying at $.0007 were doing precisely the opposite thing on the sell side later in the day to knock the bid on the canvas.  I think these investors will be regretting their move tomorrow.

SDGL posted another green close and the chart is shaping up nicely.  This could be one of those stocks that just keeps going higher.

SSWC pulled back a little today and while I think there is a chance it will consolidate for another couple days or even a week, SSWC, in my book, is heading higher from here and my target of $.005 is the next logical destination.

DYAP I think this stock will surprise you at some point in the near future. This is a stock that was trading over $.14 not long ago, which gives you an idea at the potential upside investors are looking at.

No comments: