Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stocks To Watch Thursday - ARSC, TCLIF, SDGL, SBRH

ARSC this $.0002 stock looks ready to mount a significant move from here.  After trading over 12% of its outstnading shares today, I don't think it will take much volume to move it higher into the weekend.  Today's press release could mark the turning point for this stock.

TCLIF we briefly hit $.0004 before falling back.  I have not given up hope just yet.  This stock has the potential to break higher, we have seen that.  The first attempt was pre-mature, the next one will be more deliberate.


SDGL pulled back today on light volume.  I really like this stock and think the $.20 valuation will come at some point. I've been wrong before, but I don't think I will be this time.

 SBRH this stock crumbled yesterday and a member is the subscriber chat room said he was loading up at $.005.  I told him he's got a tough stomach.  Today and almost 300% later, that buy is looking like a great move.  From $.45 to $.0049 to $.019.  SBRH has been a roller coaster ride and a stock that can be traded actively during the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget NWTT. Gonna be huge next week. Hopefully they reveal the merger candidates by then.

Oh and I noticed that anonymous postings are now disabled. Smart move GURU :)