Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thursdays Stocks To Watch - ARSC, TCLIF, SSWC, OTOW

ARSC the accumulation continues with this stock. This stock is on a premiere tier with Pink Sheets, is fully reporting, and is seeing its plans coming to fruition. This is a triple zero stock that could break out at any time.

TCLIF remains a triple zero lotto stock to watch in 2010. We've seen how quickly it can head higher with buying and with interest still strong in this issue, I suspect another rally is in the cards. Keep this stock on your radar.

SSWC I've had a few subscribers ask about dilution from Cornell Capital, aka YA Global and I wonder what they were doing at $.0045 and $.0035 and $.0025? Why start selling now when you could have been selling at much higher prices? It defies logic an makes me believe that this sell-off is just investors moving on to the next big stock. I think today's $.001 low will stick for quite some time, and I still think $.005 is in the cards in the short term. I've said crazier things that have come true and making money in this market is all about taking risks.

OTOW does this stock go back to $.011 or $.002 tomorrow? It will make for a great trade either way. I think its a buy on and pull-backs, but what do I know?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A trader should first scrutinize his or her business goals. In other words, he or she must have objectives for trading with a given stock option. When searching for a Penny Stocks
to watch, a trader must be sure of what he or she wants to read, listen to or watch. It is wise to start watching the penny stock a trader is currently buying and selling.

Unknown said...

I agree with you Tanika. A trader should evaluate first if his goal is attainable or close to reality. It is wise to start knowing objectives for trading with a given stock option.

penny stocks

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hope the financials actually do come out tmw for TCLIF. Not too sure if they will though, didn't get a reply from co. to my e-mails

vikingzskillz said...

OTOW---7/13/2010

Company releases PR today 10 minutes before close and stresses that Share Structure remains the same as other aquistion targets now on the table...

This moves very easily!!BIG NEWS.imo

marryweb said...

Enchère au centime - Good ideas share..