Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - TCLIF, NWTT, SSWC, THRA



TCLIF was on the recieving end of some substantial volume.  The stock saw the $.0003's getting purchased in earnest before falling back some into the close.  Overall it was an impressive trading session and that should continue into Thursday.  As I wrote several weeks back TCLIF is a ticking time bomb ready to explode higher.  Today gave us the first indication of just how high TCLIF could go.

NWTT opened higher but then lost its footing to end down on the day.  I wouldn't get too worried about today especially after the way NWTT rocketed higher on Tuesday.  A pull-back was to be expected.  I think NWTT regains its footing tomorrow and makes a run for $.002.

SSWC traded in a wide range on decent money volume.  I think we have solid support in the low to mid $.002's and some decent resistantce in the low $.003's.  This will be the trading range until we can establish some momentum.  This will make SSWC a day traders delight for the time being.

THRA continues to hold its ground and is on the cusp on a nice breakout.  I think we have a good chance of seeing $.003 before the week is out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow bob no RNWF when its on the verge of breakout of .003 well maybe tommorrow after breakout happens........ goodnight

Unknown said...

Is Tclif just a lotto pick or do you think there may be more to the story?

Anonymous said...

I have followed so many pennies over this past year and the common theme is always MM manipulation and short squeeze coming. I've seen it so much it's almost a cliche now. Not saying these things don't happen, but I have yet to see it result in the skyrocketing share prices that the message boards all claim will result. Let me reiterate: it may well have happened to some, but I've been following a dozen with nary a blip. I think it's more likely not to happen than otherwise.