Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wednesday Stocks To Watch - SSWC, ARSC, NWTT, OPSY


SSWC today's price action does little to change my long term outlook on this stock. The cheaper price per shares only makes the stock a more lucrative investment down the road. I think tomorrow SSWC will post a nice rebound from today's ugly session.

ARSC succumbed to mid-day selling on a day when almost everything was sold. I still like this lotto stock, the story behind it, as well as the accumulation that has been going on the last few weeks. One day does not make or break this rally.

NWTT some late day news helped propel this stock into the green. This stock is up over 500% since I alerted my members to a few months back at $.0002, and I think it has many more green days ahead.... but what do I know.

OPSY succumed to selling like the rest of its penny stock brethren. I think the selling in this issue was over done and I still have high hopes for this stock. I think it could see $.01 at some point this year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Today was pretty ugly. Glad I had NWTT to offset it a little.

Unknown said...

So what happened with TCLIF, sold out and gave up already?

Bob Wilcox said...

TCLIF remains a lotto stock to watch. I only put four stocks a night on the watchlist a night. TCLIF, as I have noted in the past, is a high risk lotto stock.

It exploded from $.0001 to $.0007 up 700%, just as I had predicted, and can do a similar run in the future.

Unknown said...

I think ARSC is stuck at 0.0002s until that PR of theirs is released.