Thursday, July 29, 2010

CTYX - Posts Another Strong Session




A 20% gain might not be something Guru readers get excited about, they'd much rather see 200-500% gains, but today's CTYX gain is impressive considering the amount of volume the stock had yesterday.  It is obvious there are no sellers left and this stock is starting to head higher with minimal resistance now.

CTYX was seeing some steady action at $.0007 before a late day sell closed the stock at $.0006.  That $.0007 number represents a break of the 50 day moving average of $.00069 and that would be a very bullish signal.  I wonder why someone wouldn't want the stock to close at a technically bullish level?  I'll let you answer that question.

There is so much more about this stock that I have yet to cover.  I feel there is real value to be had in these shares, with an attractive share structure, as well as a sub $.001 price, you are getting a lot of bang for your buck.  I will have more about this stock in the days and weeks ahead.  I really like what I've seen the last few days and I think this stock could turn into a nice stock to own this summer.  As the price rises investor interest grows, we've seen it with AVTI, a stock I brought to this blog at CTYX prices, and we could be seeing a similar scenario with CTYX.

A break of the 50 DMA of $.00069 tomorrow will send this stock much higher.  It should be fun to watch.

No comments: