Saturday, July 31, 2010

Monday's Stocks To Watch - UWRL, CTYX, PRGJ, HTLJ, SSWC


UWRL anyone that follows this blog knows I stand behind a stock. I stuck behind SSWC at $.0002/$.0003 and still remain behind it. SSWC hit $.0045 after several weeks of posting about it on this blog. Readers had ample time to secure a 2,000% gain. VCTY was also a stock that readers could have snared for a 2,000%+ gain. These are stocks I wrote about almost every day and staked my reputation upon. Now I bring you UWRL. It is one of those stocks, except it has yet to run 2,000%. I think UWRL at current prices offers an amazing potential return in the short term. I have a feeling I am going to be right again.

CTYX this stock has much more in its tank after a two day rally last week. Consider this was a $.003 stock not long ago. The price could rise 300-500% from current levels and be back to were it was earlier in the year. That tells me this rebound is just in its infancy.

PRGJ volume picked up slightly on Friday. I think this trend will continue. I think this stock, which closed at $.012 a share, is worth $.05 - $.07 just based on recent financials.

HTLJ
my buy and hold has $.20 on the ask and I think this price will not last. HTLJ is a $1 - $.3 stock down the road. This stock is undervalued personified.

SSWC could break out in a big way this week. Although I have been fond of SSWC for most of the year, I feel most bullish on it right now. This has $.004-$.005 written all over it short term.

No comments: