Sunday, July 11, 2010

NXHD - An $80,000 split adjusted stock now trading at $.004

Just imagine buying one share of Berkshire Hathaway last year for $90,000 (before it did its forward split this year) and watching it fall to $.004 a share.  That's a 99.95% loss on your investment.  At that point would you ever want to be buying Berkshire Hathaway stock again?  I didn't think so.

The reason I bring this up is because NXHD, a stock on my do not buy list, is getting some attention after posting record volume. I know the 1.4 million shares might no appear to be much but if you take that volume and factor in all the reverse splits NXHD has done, Friday's 1.4 million share day is really a 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 day. 


NXHD has gone split adjusted from $80k to $.004.  That is just mind boggling.  It is a penny stock after all, but one of the worst out there.  Buyer beware and then some for this stock.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I really lost all respect for you on this one, you have no idea how a split works do you?

If you bought one share of of a stock at $10,000 and it splits to $1, your 1 share now becomes 10,000 shares of the same valuation. THERE IS NO LOSS ON ANY SPLIT. The loss only happens when the PPS goes down.

You said 99.95% loss, you are SO DEAD WRONG. Kinda like all your latest called. ARSC TCLIF RNWF ETC ETC. You are absolutely terrible and I implore anyone and everyone to ignore your ramblings as they are almost always WRONG.

Anonymous said...

I think you're missing the point Leo. You are right that an R/S in theory doesn't lose you any value. Your remaining shares should be worth a higher value equal to your pre-split invesment...in theory. The point is the R/S is a common scheme of scam pennies/sub-pennies. After the R/S the price always tanks. So you are left with fewer shares at a worse prices. Seen it over and over to know he's right. Heck it even happens with legit companies 1/2 the time.

I'll admit right up front I haven't gotten rich following this site. But I've observed enough to know there is money to be made if you trade these picks correctly. Buy when they are first profiled, hold for awhile, sell into the spike and move on. Very few long term holds here. Since nobody can be 100% correct all the time I don't expect all winners and neither should anyone else. The trick as always...is when to sell.

vikingzskillz said...

Right on Bob, this stock stinks and it was one of the first i bought 7 years ago or so. My millions of shares is now 1 in my portfolio. $2,000 is worth 0.01 cents by the way. I am saving it in my account as a reminder of some of these POS stocks out there and to be CAREFULL,

LEO, you do not know what your are talking about, This stock STINKS!!!

GURU is 100% right...

Bob Wilcox said...

Leo,

NXHD just underwent a 2000-1 reverse split, after already undergoing numerous 1,000-1 reverse splits. Please enlighten my readers and I how this is beneficial, seeing how I am so dead wrong.

Bob