Friday, July 2, 2010

Stocks To Research This Weekend - SDGL, UWRL, HTLJ, ARSC, BTDG


SDGL the company's earning for last year are $.02 per sec filings. Due a 10x multiple and you get a $.20 stock. Where did it close today? $.013. You are looking at a severely undervalued stock and one that, one the market recognizes its value, sees a substantial run from current levels.
UWRL I have this stock on watch for a major breakout over the coming weeks and months. At $.0013 this stock could return 500-700% short term and possibly more longer term.
HTLJ my brand new buy and hold saw light volume today, mostly on the sell side. As I said last night, patience will be key and I see this stock trading 400%+ higher from today's close down the road.
ARSC impressive news today helped continue the accumulation trend with the stock. With each session of buying volume the stock creeps ever closer to a breakout. I would not be surprised to see this stock push through new recent highs next week of $.0006/.0007.
BTDG still is holding the .017-.022 range. I still like this stock for $.10 and I think current prices are being offered at a discount to its fair value.

1 comment:

johnny said...

Guru check out eyii .0001 x .0002 I'm hearing it's a r/m potential. Last run it hit .0006 and SS is low for .000's