Monday, July 26, 2010

Stocks To Watch Tuesday - UWRL, SDGL, PRGJ, TITL


UWRL the best days for UWRL shareholders lie ahead. With a share structure that is virtually maxed out, a management against any type of dilution, and mergers adding significant value to the stock it's hard to believe UWRL isn't trading for $.01 a share. I think that will come at some point down the line.

SDGL this is a stock that should be accumulated at these levels. If you use recent company financials this is a $.20 stock.

PRGJ I like everything about this stock, the recently released financials as well as the price of the stock. Fairly valued PRGJ is a $.10 stock in my view. That is an almost 800% gain from today's close.

TITL impressive. I am hesitant to make an opinion about this stock. I'd much rather watch and enjoy it trade tomorrow.