Monday, July 19, 2010

Tuesday Stocks To Watch - UWRL,PRGJ, SSWC, IFHR



UWRL today the stock was under decent selling pressure, but the support was up to the task. I think UWRL will see $.003 and better this week. There are just too many positives about this stock and company to ignore.

PRGJ this stock bounced back into the close and looks to have lost those who don't see the real value in this stock. I think PRGJ sees $.02 or better tomorrow. The trend for this stock is up and this formerly $.20 stock has a lot of room to grow.

SSWC an excellent session for SSWC in an otherwise moribund market. I hold to my comment yesterday about SSWC seeing $.002 or better this week. Today was a great step in that direction.

IFHR I nailed this one on the head. IFHR is a stock to watch again tomorrow. Could we see another 140% gain?

No comments: